Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I was wondering as people are starting to get their Evoques what the after care and dealers were like? Mine has been brilliant through the order process and asking my random questions as and when I have them.

I was wondering if anyone was getting any freebies or gifts when they picked up their cars? and if so, what are they.

Want to make sure we all get a consistent offering from our dealers!!

post details and lets compare..........

·
Registered
52 Posts
Decent bunch of flowers and after a photo shoot at a local photographers. Trying to work out if the latter is really free treat or a sell on opportunity!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
As Ed209 say's......keep you informed....I have had a few messages of late with feedback from many dealers throughout the UK.....we don't mind as long as we are kep't up to date....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Car was three months late, had to contact dealer every time for info and got absolutely nothing when car was delivered. Have had a short email asking how I was enjoying the car a week after I got it. Not quite the Land Rover experience expected. However, car is brilliant!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
No freebies, no gifts, but about 6 follow up emails regarding LR surveys etc......

Maybe they should spend as much time /effort keeping people informed with their orders.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bottle of Bollie and a set of fitted rubber mats. 3 months late but to be fair they stuck to the trade in deal, which surprised me. All in all not a bad experience.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got an email today telling me to buy myself a gift to the value of £150 and send the receipt to dealer for reimbursement. Wonder if this has anything to do with the questionnaire from Range Rover I filled in on Wednesday? Especially the "were you made to feel special when you collected your car" question. A free set of mats on the day would have been nice!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've heard a few people mention this £150 now. Has anyone else got it? If so, how? My dealer knows nothing of it!! See if LR are been consistent

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes I got it and so did my father as well if your evoque has been delayed in any way LR are giving £150 voucher ie I got a set of mudflaps fitted so did my father he has his already I collect my evoque next week !! At long last !!
Kev
Edited by: kevoque

1 - 11 of 11 Posts