Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm pretty geared up on the evoque regarding spec/options etc etc, but I can't quite get my head around the exterior grey colour. I've been told for months that the stornoway grey was no longer available & to be replaced by Orkney grey. I was told all pics of grey evoques online were Orkney and the cars on show at the land rover events were Orkney, Only, Yesterday at the Manchester unleashed event I was told by several LR staff that all the grey cars were stornoway grey! and Orkney grey was no longer available!!
Could someone please tell me which grey is the best one, which is darkest, which grey is shown in the pics and which one is actually available.

Thanx

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Wrecka
The cars at the launch event and all the pictures you see are Stornaway Grey which is no longer available they were painted before the problem occured !!

The Orkney Grey is available which you can see at your local LR Dealer only as on other vehicles RR or LR it is a slightly lighter Grey with a slight Blue hint to it !!

Cheers Kev

·
Registered
361 Posts
kevoque said:
Hi Wrecka
The cars at the launch event and all the pictures you see are Stornaway Grey which is no longer available they were painted before the problem occured !!

The Orkney Grey is available which you can see at your local LR Dealer only as on other vehicles RR or LR it is a slightly lighter Grey with a slight Blue hint to it !!

Cheers Kev

Spot on Kev

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx for the info kev,
Orkney is a lot lighter, shame, the Stornaway evoque in dynamic looks great, and I'm not sure Orkney will look as good. what happens to all the Storn grey cars after the launch events have finished?.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts