Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my interary through today for our 2 daydealer training with the evoque....1st day class room type educational stuff...2nd day drive n ride through London

I understand the dealer training kicks off next wednesday......so look out for these fine looking cars driving through an amazing city.

I will endavour to take photo'sof our pre-event dinner etc...please excuse in advanceif one looks a bit full of beer
.....gonna catch wart's n all !...begreat to put a name to the face

Will try to take as many pix as possible

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great to hearMortz!
Please take pics of different coloured Evoques. It'd no doubthelpfolks heretomake final decisions on the colours!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MPK said:
Great to hearMortz!

Please take pics of different coloured Evoques. It'd no doubthelpfolks heretomake final decisions on the colours!

Indeed I will....depends what they have

2 more sleeps!

looking forward to a fullreview from dealership level....bound to be good!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan said:

Dan....an awesome event ....gonna take me a little while to sort up and upload a tonne of pix
There will be more pix than the written word, however I will defo tell u guys what has impressed me about this very SPECIAL vehicle

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great to hear Mortz!
Did u see the Ipanema sandor the Almond/Espresso interior by any chance? Looking forward to the pics are your review!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MPK said:
Great to hear Mortz!

Did u see the Ipanema sandor the Almond/Espresso interior by any chance? Looking forward to the pics are your review!

Hi MPK
Sorry Did not see ipanema Sand or Almond/ Espresso

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What I did see

Fuji White - lots of these!

Firenze Red

Colima Lime

Sumatra Black

Indus Silver

Baltic Blue

·
Registered
21 Posts
No worries Mortz!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ohh and Stornoway grey - to be fair thought this wasimpressive in the dynamic 3 door with privacy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts