Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

- I've been reading, lots of forums, reviews and i have my own experience to share!
but wanna know what you think would be the best option!

- I already have a 4WD (lovely Jeep Wrangler 2.5TJ bellow =D) i usually use it off-road as a hobby-sport!

<center>
</center>

and to be honest i only use the 4WD drive option on the mountains, and only if necessary! (big hills and rails) so im not sure if 2WD wouldnt be a good buy, since im not going off-road with a brand new Evoque, as i want it for city use.

<center>2WD Pro's:</center>
<center>Fuel Economy; (1-2 liter)</center>
<center>Price; (about 5.000‚¬ in my country)</center>
<center>Maintenence. (Pretty much becouse of electronics, suspension, etc...)</center>

<center>4WD Pro's:</center>
<center>Safety; (4 is better than 2 xD)</center>
<center>Off-Road.</center>

·
Registered
171 Posts
Surely it's got to be 4WD, that's part of the Range Rover DNA, it would be rude to drive around in a fake! but you're right to be sensible about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True! but i think those conceptions are a bit overpast, since many people who have RR and LR, in my country, and i belive in many more, they take off the 4WD for city use, so it wont deteriorate components, and spend less fuel, then put it working again if they want to go off-road, and that is as fake as buying a 2WD, i think.

·
Registered
361 Posts
We encourage your feedback.

The main motivation to offer the 2 wheel drive in this very competive market is to encourage the " business/fleet user" for its CO2 emmisions andcompany car tax benefits.....yes the 2 wheel drive will have it's limits but will fair better than your averagecompany car in terms of capability and desirabilty.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts