Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving through Chobham is Surrey and I swa 34 Evoques of all different colours and styling.

Must have been a test drive event.

I saw red / apple green / grey /blue / black / silver/ white models.

They all looked really nice, some hadbody kits on and some looked standard.

Anyone else know why they were all driving bewteenSunningdale and Chobham in Mid July 2011?

They are also out and about near Heathrow on the A30 near Staines today, Just seen another 8 just now.

Must be another invited test drive event?

·
Registered
28 Posts
<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">SPOTTED & DROVE ONE THURSDAY... It was sweet!
<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">

<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Oh yes... I spent Thursday driving around in the Evoque and was thoroughly impressed. What a car! I must say that I was surprised how good the drive was. It will certainly exceed most drivers expectations as it handles like a car, it is nimble and seems to effortlessly handle whatever you throw at it. The dealer, Sidcup Kent, had the champagne out along with soft drinks and sweets. Good show!

<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

1 - 4 of 4 Posts