Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, and gals, does anybody know if its possible to put 22s on an evoque. I have them on a RR Sport that Im trading in, but would love to keep the wheels. Thoughts please. Thanks.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Should you buy them....make sure you keep the standard wheels too.....come any issue's during warranty period you need to slap them back on...standard practice i hear is for your aftermarket tuner is to keep or part x your old or should we say the genuine factory fitted wheels...fair nuff if you keep your old ones too.....although your 22's will look nice according to your own preference....this will screw your warranty if related to changing from factory spec...I am not technician but changing to 22's will change your drive train and set up quite a bit

As an example i had a chap call in the other day with a nice set of 22's from Khan on his RRS....customer had an issue the the drive train /gear box...he was told from Khan to buy a set of standard 20's before it went back to the dealer....err Mr customer do you still have the standard 20's?....no says the customer.....Mr customer this may set you back 2.5kto put the proper wheels back on.....do you still have the factory ones?................err nope ....ahh well we live n learn

·
Registered
6 Posts
i'm absolutly not interesstet in the 22 wheels. 20 ist enough.

i'm looking arround for winter-weels. we need them in switzerland and as i saw in topgearyou need themtoo in england.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I asked the guy in the showroom and he said it would affect the ride and settings would not be balanced. Wheels are huge anyway at 20", as others have said.. no need to get too bling!!!<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

1 - 11 of 11 Posts