Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I'm a newbie so first post. I have just taken delivery of my new Evoque and along with a few other options, I paid the extra £215.00 for Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting. However I'm confused.
I have them turned on through the Touch Pro screen (why would you turn them off?) I unlock the car and all interior lights switch on (ambient & courtesy lights). When I start the car when the auto headlights decide they should be on, the ambient lights in the doors stay on (as I would expect), but the ambient lights in the centre console cubby storage thing underneath switch off. They only come on again when I either switch on the courtesy lights manually, or if I open a door etc. Surely this can't be correct?? Why wouldn't they stay on whilst I'm driving for extra ambience (Micky Flanagan french accent here :))?

If anyone else has Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting I would appreciate if you could check yours.

Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Have you got stealth mode applied??

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks - does not seem to be available on 2020 model though (I checked the online manual before posting the question)...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts