81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,306 Posts
Well done NJ, Looking smart.

·
Registered
74 Posts
<table width="600" ="device-width" style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; : rgb249, 249, 249; border: 0px; border-collapse: collapse !imant; border-spacing: 0px !imant;"><t><tr><td width="100%" ="wrapText device-width" valign="top" style="word-wrap: break-word; overflow: ; border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; display: inline-block; max-width: 600px; border-collapse: collapse !imant; border-spacing: 0px !imant;"><h3 align="left" style="font-weight: normal; line-height: 19px; color: rgb35, 31, 32; font-size: 14px; margin: 0px 0px 2px;"><div id="UsertedText">hi
Looks really good. Would you post the recipe to do this,
<div id="UsertedText">And instructions would be great
<div id="UsertedText">

</h3></td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
mavo said:
Looks really good. Would you post the recipe to do this,
<div id="UsertedText">And instructions would be great
<div id="UsertedText">

</h3></td></tr></t></table>
Hi Mavo- which bit of the conversion would you like a steer on ? IIRC you've done the bumper so is it just replacing the front lights?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
skygoat76 said:
NJ, could yountry to help me with this in an other topic?
http://www.evoqueownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic10921_post159624.html#159624
Hi SG, if it's the bit about the led interior lights afraid I can't help. I have a led interior bulb kit but it's on my to do list and when I read about problems I keep putting it off.

If it's fuse related surely you can check through just pulling a fuse and checking and elinimating, no

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Few extra pics,

Thinking I may need some side steps?

Outside the new house which hopefully will be in 3-4 weeks and meant the sale of the a45 amg!

And thinking about putting my Oem badges back on. These were just temporarily placed but thought it broke up the black a bit! Don't think I can use the sd4 badge though as pre facelift badge only ( I think) and couldn't give the secret away that easily!

·
Registered
949 Posts
NJ, I just noticed you can buy oem side steps for around the £200 mark. Mine are being delivered from Duckworths tomorrow, cost £216 inc delivery on eBay. If you just go on their parts site they are £565 + vat for the same item.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Doogi said:
NJ, I just noticed you can buy oem side steps for around the £200 mark. Mine are being delivered from Duckworths tomorrow, cost £216 inc delivery on eBay. If you just go on their parts site they are £565 + vat for the same item.
Had a quick look around and £200 for pure/ prestige etc. Dynamic sidesteps seems to be £600!!! Are yours £200 for dynamic?

·
Registered
949 Posts
No, S.E. Tech MY2016

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi NJ, I was in LR dealer today for an issue. I asked the technician to check relays and he told me they are all good.

So I don't know where it comes from. I hadn't wish to go further and pay for extra search... so....

NJ, take care to your courtesy mirrors, it was my non understandable mistake

·
Super Moderator
10,445 Posts
It will look better without the SD4 badge Nick. Mine came from the factory without one.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
skygoat76 said:
Hi NJ, I was in LR dealer today for an issue. I asked the technician to check relays and he told me they are all good.

So I don't know where it comes from. I hadn't wish to go further and pay for extra search... so....

NJ, take care to your courtesy mirrors, it was my non understandable mistake
Nightmare. Making me think I will give the led interior bulbs a miss! Just to confirm to confirm this is the centre overhead console that has caused this issue?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
XZ4 said:
It will look better without the SD4 badge Nick.   Mine came from the factory without one.

Good to know. Not sure what to do with the LR badge on the right. Still seems odd having Land Rover then Range Rover above! Changed front one to a Range Rover one, but think I will put both back to standard Black LR badges at the mo.

·
Registered
20 Posts
No, you can change everything easy, finger in the nose, but don't touch your courtesy mirrors bulbs!

Could you give me a link to your "Range Rover" front badge please?
I was also thinking about replacing the rear tail "Land Rover" badge with this

Or just the circle "SV"

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Doogie, please can you show what the side steps are like when you fit them? I just can't be sure what the rubber tread on top is like. I'm interested in maybe getting some. Many thanks!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Baldenwonder I'm currently overseas and get home on 20th, won't be able to do anything until then.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
skygoat76 said:
No, you can change everything easy, finger in the nose, but don't touch your courtesy mirrors bulbs!

Could you give me a link to your "Range Rover" front badge please?
I was also thinking about replacing the rear tail "Land Rover" badge with this

Or just the circle "SV"
Hi, can't recall where I got them from but it was from eBay. I have 2 spares here if you want.

Funny I've ordered an SVR badge also. This one.

Undecided whether to fit it though.

81 - 100 of 129 Posts