Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ive got a strange request, can someone please post up the measured tyre width of the 20 inch alloy wheel tyre. I know its 245/45/20 but i need the proper measurement accross the treads. The reason i want this because im planning on building a storage rack for them for next winter when i put winter alloy/tyres on and my car does not arrive for another few months. But need to tidy my garage up first so it fits in.

Many thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ideally measure with a flat surface either side accross the faces, i measured the 235/60/18 tyres at 255mm due to the sidewall curves

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi,Passing time whilst waiting for Evoque, costing 20 inch tyres, what make of tyres are fitted to 20 inch wheels for Uk buyers? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi quickmick

I've got a similar order and delivery date to you and have already been looking into this too.

They come on Pirelli P-Zeros and I've found these at £190 a piece before haggling. They are car tyres as opposed to 4x4 ones I think.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi James,

Thanks for reply. Is that fitted or just to buy tires?

You get your car the same time as me, hope their is no delay!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
That was fitted with the likes of Kwik-fit so you can probably get them cheaper elsewhere.

I noticed the similarity in our delivery dates and was a bit surprised as I only ordered mine at the beginning of February, almost 2 months after you. Has yours been delayed already?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi James,
Nodelay, when paying deposit to Hunters Southampton they were reluctant to give date but estimated May/ June delivery, received email last Tuesday with build date 27th April for delivery mid May. Have you received build date? Reading this forum I am amassed at varation of wait time!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts