Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yes I asked about DPF before I told them I was interested. I’ve joined the F Pace forum but I think that’s US based, as you say all V8 jobbies

They (F-Pace, F-Type, XE, E-Pace and Velar) are all in the uk and run by one guy who is the admin for them all.
I wouldn't worry about crankshafts.
The F-Pace has been out over 3 years now and I haven't seen any issues on there with that.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well I’ve picked it up, had a full run through by the dealer. Might take a while to get used to some of the extra bits over the Evoque but loving it so far, nice drive home. Even Mrs V loves it which is a bonus :smile_big:

But to get back on topic :- 4 x 7 split spoke satin black 20” wheels with Pirelli Scorpio Verde all season tyres for sale.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well I’ve had the Jag F Pace Sport a couple of weeks now & very pleased with it. Lovely to drive, very comfortable and goes like a groom on honeymoon. Getting acceptable mpg from the V6, mid to high 20s round town & high 40s on a decent run. Mrs V loves it (“we have a Jag”!), though she hasn’t driven it yet she thinks it’s to big & powerful. Love the large boot & knowing I have a spare wheel. Sliding sunroof will be nice if this rain ever stops.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Only 5 months use very low mileage Pirelli Scorpion Verde All season. 245/45 R20

Cost £2000 selling for £1600 OVNO, cash buyer to collect from Hertfordshire. Only reason for sale is change of car and originals put back on.

price reduced to £1200 they have TPMS valves fitted too. Cash on collection

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
You still have the wheels Veteran?
It’s nearly time for the January sales 😜

·
Super Moderator
10,115 Posts
£500 and a selection box 😀

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Final price £1000 (half price) (to be collected), charity begins at home 😁

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
thanks Ty, it was badly worded. Corrected now to save Donna racing down!

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Brilliant £500 just love the sales xx

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
No you’re my Father Christmas thanks Veteran 🤪

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Special price for my favourite EOC member, 1/2 what I paid for them 😁

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hi Stu 5r the wheels are totally unmarked. They have the TPMS valves fitted, plus centre caps. Tyres are Pirelli Verde all season & the tyres are virtually new and are inflated & wheels are balanced. I paid £2000 & wanted £1000, I’ll l let them go for £900 cash & collected from here.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
You drive hard bargain lol. Ok, I’ll accept £850 in cash. I’m out Thursday mornings baby sitting but should be home by 1300 If that’s convenient.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Looks like you’ve missed out Donna, turn round and head home lol

21 - 40 of 72 Posts