Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2013 L538 2.2 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Team

I felt that we were in need of a happier thread, I know we all love a picture, so this is where we can post our single favourite picture of our Evoque.

I’m not talking about the one that we snapped at the stealers or in the supermarket car park, I mean the one that you took at a special event, on a knarly off road adventure, outside your county pile or a picturesque landscape or landmark.
You know the sort of thing, and please include a one liner as to why this is a special picture.

Okay I’ll start with this one that I have posted before. I took it on the 1st March 2013 when my Evoque was brand new. On the first day of ownership we drove from Hertfordshire to the Lake District for a two week holiday and took this picture at about 1000ft just off the Hardknott Pass. It looks better in B&W, better contrast with the snow on the ground in the rocky, grassy terrain.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud

Now let’s see your best pictures, come on, share the joy 📸

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Automotive parking light Plant Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
See 4ndy edited his picture out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: RobS

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
All that lovely virgin snow and you park next to some footprints 😆

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
he had to get out the car to take the pic lol But you're right I would have climbed over the side and got out the passenger side 😂

·
Registered
MY22, P300e, R-Dynamic S.
56 Posts
EDIT (i swear no edit and no filter) 😂😂😂😂

Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
P300e HSE R-Dynamic Eiger Grey MY21 Pivi Pro Pan Roof Tow Bar - Now sold
668 Posts
I'm concerned about the virgin that's got footprints over her or him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :eek:

·
Premium Member
P300 HST
517 Posts
Well when I finally get our new Evoque will be more then happy to post some pics. But the pictures posted so far look great

1 - 20 of 43 Posts