FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Range Rover Evoque Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join. New members please look at the General Message area first.
You MUST post an introduction here and it must be approved to access the rest of the site.
Have a question about ordering? We have a dedicated Order Forum.

Order times for 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Angel View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Order times for 2017
    Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Myangelpie Myangelpie wrote:

Thanks Angel for your reply, makes complete sense.   Sorry I have such a similar sounding name to you, .... It's a term of endearment I call people.   I'm really looking forward to getting my wheels in March and no doubt will ask you all silly questions you've all answered a 100 times already.    

your welcome and ask away one of us has the answer , been through the fault , or know where to point you in the right direction Wink
MY16 HSE Dynamic auto,Firenze red, black pano roof, Privacy Glass, cirrus interior, Dynamic Mode, 20 inch wheels, gesture tailgate, InControl Premium, 360 surround camera , keyless entry + few extras
Sponsored Links

Myangelpie View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myangelpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 10:21pm
Thanks Angel for your reply, makes complete sense.   Sorry I have such a similar sounding name to you, .... It's a term of endearment I call people.   I'm really looking forward to getting my wheels in March and no doubt will ask you all silly questions you've all answered a 100 times already.    
XZ4 View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XZ4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 10:05pm
New technology is great when it works properly but a pain in the a*** a lot of the time LOL
MY16 HSE Dynamic Lux, Auto, Indus Silver with Black leather, Black Design Pack, Black roof, Head up display, InControl pro pack, Privacy Glass, 22" Overfinch Alloys.
Evo-king View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evoqueaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evo-king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 9:07pm
You're not alone, the HUD/Speed Recognition on my BMW has the same errors.

3 Dynamics all Santorini Black,Pan Roof, Pimento Sports Seats.
Owned & Loved, Sexy Beast, Captain Sensible & Mr Lucky.
1 Umbrella.
CLAYBUSTER View Drop Down
Evoque Senior
Evoque Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLAYBUSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 9:04am
Although I find it very useful in unfamiliar roads, the speed recognition isn't always accurate - we have a few roads near us where the dash sign says '40' yet the signs on the road say '30'.  
 I don't think that would be a mitigating circumstance in court!
MY16 Dynamic Lux, Loire Blue with loads of extras!
XZ4 View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XZ4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 6:49am

Claas An, indeed it is a weds and already blocked the day out of my work diary!!!!

I originally quoted for heads up, but at £1000 odd extra (I seem to think) it was just too much. Having traffic sign recognition I'm hoping I will be reminded through sat nav... I'm a UK rep, so have to drive to new towns and cities all the time, having a backup/ reminder I hope, will be so useful when the roads /journeys are new most days!

Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!! So exciting !!

I have the heads up display and its one of my favourite gadgets.  The speed limit shows on both the display between the speedo and tacho and on the heads up.  It's correct quite a lot but not all the time so I wouldn't rely on it.   I don't think the police would take it as an excuse if you were caught speeding Wacko
Angel View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 9:54pm

Claas An, indeed it is a weds and already blocked the day out of my work diary!!!!

I originally quoted for heads up, but at £1000 odd extra (I seem to think) it was just too much. Having traffic sign recognition I'm hoping I will be reminded through sat nav... I'm a UK rep, so have to drive to new towns and cities all the time, having a backup/ reminder I hope, will be so useful when the roads /journeys are new most days!

I have the traffic sign recognition and it doesn't am sure go through the sat nav... it's a figure on your dash .... and don't rely on it sometimes it doesn't pick up the speed if the speed sign post is hidden behind a tree :) 
MY16 HSE Dynamic auto,Firenze red, black pano roof, Privacy Glass, cirrus interior, Dynamic Mode, 20 inch wheels, gesture tailgate, InControl Premium, 360 surround camera , keyless entry + few extras
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myangelpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 9:37pm

Syl View Drop Down
Evoque Senior
Evoque Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 8:36pm
I thought autonomous braking was standard now. Lane keep assist I'm not bothered about, nor the traffic sign detection (nor parking assist or cameras, except the reverse). 360 degree sensors are useful. The heated steering wheel is nice, as are cooled seats and the blind spot monitor is surprisingly good (plus the reverse traffic detection). Power tailgate was a must, as was a spare tyre.
MY17 RR Evoque Autobiography
MY15 Jag XF S Portfolio Sportbrake
claas an View Drop Down
Evoque Senior
Evoque Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claas an Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 7:14pm

Claas An .... RRE buddies for sure !!   Will add the heated steering wheel.   These are the extras I have gone for... Would like your opinion....
Lane keep assist, autonomous braking, pano roof, reverse traffic detection/blind spot monitoring, traffic sign recognition, power tail gate, privacy glass, spare tyre !

01st march fab to know I am not alone.. Excited beyond belief !!

Nice spec you have there..traffic sign recon is a must as works well to remind you of speed limit. The reason why I had the head up display to try and help on keeping points off my licence. pan roof is a must as let's in so much light and like you gone for dark roof lining as suites the rest of the car.   Powered tail gate is good as well. Again once had no going back. spare wheel I think should be standared on all cars. Again very nice spec and enjoy when you get.    I'm just hoping I will get Scorpion verde all seasons tyres as these are very good. So fingers crossed.

Noticed 1st March is a Wednesday so I think I will have to write day off through my diary that day I think
Collect 1st Sept, Dynamic, Lux, Black wheels and bumper inserts, Auto Dimm mirror, Privey glaas and spare wheel.

Bye bye 2013 santorini Black Dynamic.
Trevs View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 2:24pm
Ordered ours back in October, been pushed back numerous times, now awaiting late March for delivery, added a few options so that may be the issue with ours 
On Order....MY17 SE Tech 6 spd man in Corris Grey, Advanced Park Assist Pack, Privacy Glass, Diamond Cut Alloys, Mudflaps.
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myangelpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 1:19pm
Claas An .... RRE buddies for sure !!   Will add the heated steering wheel.   These are the extras I have gone for... Would like your opinion....
Lane keep assist, autonomous braking, pano roof, reverse traffic detection/blind spot monitoring, traffic sign recognition, power tail gate, privacy glass, spare tyre !

01st march fab to know I am not alone.. Excited beyond belief !!
claas an View Drop Down
Evoque Senior
Evoque Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claas an Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 11:42am

Hi Class An . I also have a carpathian on order (HSE dynamic ) and I saw the colour on a RR sport , it looked amazing and instantly changed my mind from the Farillion (sp) black I had gone to dealership to order!   It's a wonderful rich dark grey, looks almost black in places. 01st March can't come quick enough for both of us !!   My work diary is chokka for February, so,fingers crossed it will whizz by .   I have ordered quite a few extras , but didn't go for heated steering wheel... That seems a fave on here with lots of members... I haven't had the phone call confirming final build , so maybe I can add it on. (Does anyone know what it costs roughly ??)

Hi Myangelpie, Wow, we must have good taste and to find someone that has the same colour and model collecting on March 1st is needle in a haystack.

I would definitely have the heated steering wheel. I never had it on the other two but tried a demo with it and it is a must. Also LED lights imo is a must to. Fantastic. They light the road up like day light. We have them on our Mini Cooper S, not cheap but as we live in the middle of nowhere they make a big difference.

Look forward to seeing your 1st of March Photos and try to keep your excitement under control. Not long now
Collect 1st Sept, Dynamic, Lux, Black wheels and bumper inserts, Auto Dimm mirror, Privey glaas and spare wheel.

Sorcerer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sorcerer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 6:17pm
The heated steering wheel is lovely when you get back into your car after a walk or something and its really cold outside.
I also have mine on sometimes when doing a long journey, as I like the interior of the car to be fairly cool.
In my opinion.....add it on to your order.Thumbs Up
Now.RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux 9 speed auto Firenze Pano roof.
Previously.RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux manual Firenze. Pano roof.
First-RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 lux auto Santorini black. Pano roof.
XZ4 View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XZ4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 5:37pm
Heated steering wheel costs £195.  So not a lot 
MY16 HSE Dynamic Lux, Auto, Indus Silver with Black leather, Black Design Pack, Black roof, Head up display, InControl pro pack, Privacy Glass, 22" Overfinch Alloys.
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myangelpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 4:43pm
Hi Class An . I also have a carpathian on order (HSE dynamic ) and I saw the colour on a RR sport , it looked amazing and instantly changed my mind from the Farillion (sp) black I had gone to dealership to order!   It's a wonderful rich dark grey, looks almost black in places. 01st March can't come quick enough for both of us !!   My work diary is chokka for February, so,fingers crossed it will whizz by .   I have ordered quite a few extras , but didn't go for heated steering wheel... That seems a fave on here with lots of members... I haven't had the phone call confirming final build , so maybe I can add it on. (Does anyone know what it costs roughly ??)
claas an View Drop Down
Evoque Senior
Evoque Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claas an Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 2:13pm
Mine was ordered back in the summer and I have had a call from my dealer Carrs or Truro to say the car has now been built and has been called for. So they are expecting it to land next week. Fingers crossed. But still not having it until 1st March. So this was a long time and I know it was going to have a lot of options put on it to get around the mudflaps issue as imo they look much better with them on but the dealer knew I did not want it until March. I just jumped in quick to make sure I missed the April tax dead line. Can't wait to see it as I have not seen a Carpathian grey on in the flesh yet.

Easty81 View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easty81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 9:19pm
I ordered early / mid November had a delivery date of mid December and it came 2 weeks early. Only option was privacy glass so might have been quick as it was a straight forward build.
Funky1966 View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 4:30pm
I can imagine that looks fantastic!
Funky1966 View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 4:29pm
Sounds great!
majeric View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote majeric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Funky1966 Funky1966 wrote:

Thanks for the info, hope I'm as lucky as you. My company budget would only stretch to the SE spec with a few extras, but I'm still impressed by the quality. Gone for Loire Blue with cirrus interior.

i have the same colour/interior combination, though with a Fuji white contrasting pano roof......i've only ever seen two of them on the road, mine and the rejected one :-)
Can't believe LR pulled that combination and only made Loire blue and Corris grey roof available. 

MY16.5 Dynamic HSE | Loire Blue | Fuji White Pano Roof + Wing Mirrors | Privacy Glass | 508s | Power Tailgate | Adaptive Dynamics | Active Driveline | 360 Cameras | Heated Steering Wheel | Spare Wheel
CLAYBUSTER View Drop Down
Evoque Senior
Evoque Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLAYBUSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Funky1966 Funky1966 wrote:

Thanks for the info, hope I'm as lucky as you. My company budget would only stretch to the SE spec with a few extras, but I'm still impressed by the quality. Gone for Loire Blue with cirrus interior.
Hi Funky,
I've got Loire Blue - its a great colour, especially in the sun when it really glints!

MY16 Dynamic Lux, Loire Blue with loads of extras!
the beast View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the beast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 8:05am
Welcome Big smile

Mine is company lease - and they did give me an expected delivery date - but it kept changing so may as well not have had one LOL
2016 2.0 TD4 SE Tech 5dr Firenze Red, Black pano roof, with add ons!
Evoque Owners Club Stickers www.beastvog.co.uk
Funky1966 View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 7:14am
Not yet apparently, but I will be chasing them
Funky1966 View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 7:13am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic