FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Range Rover Evoque Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join. New members please look at the General Message area first.
You MUST post an introduction here and it must be approved to access the rest of the site.
Have a question about ordering? We have a dedicated Order Forum.

Forum LockedThe final countdown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
scp View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The final countdown
    Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:33pm
After zero communication since ordering on 10th Feb I got an email saying car was ready for collection on Friday 22 May so going down to Harwoods Tonbridge for the full hand over.

I have the EOC approved handover checklist so I feel prepared.

Thank you to all for you chat and information. Helped me get through the seemingly interminable wait with my regular Evoque fix.

Much more excited than a grown man should be about a car !
Sponsored Links

kojak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Who loves ya baby!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kojak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by scp scp wrote:

Much more excited than a grown man should be about a car !

In Manuel's accent..........Que?

Good luck and remember....we love pics!

09-03-2015

Indus Silver Dynamic - Auto

Caster View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:29am
Good luck with the handover scp + hope you get some good freebies.
2015 Pure Tech Auto, Corris, Ebony/Ivory, Pan Roof (for Good Lady), Rear Vents (for Dog), Fog Lamps, Rev Camera, Front Sensors, Power Mirrors, IC Apps, Spare Wheel, Mudflaps, Rubber Mats
Bubblewrapboy View Drop Down
Evoque Star
Evoque Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubblewrapboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:30am
Good luck scp have a great day.
Previous 2013 Pure Indus ,Black roof, privacy glass, front fogs and 20" alloys now.Now 2015 Dynamic 9 speed auto Firenza with black roof,black wheels,spare wheel,power tailgate and privacy glass.
scp View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:50am
Collected yesterday.

All went well apart from a small scratch for which I received profuse apologies and a set of rubber mats ( no other freebies ) and the bloody Dartford Crossing.
Scratch will be repaired by a local dealer and all else is well.

I was bemused by the SatNav routeing which I know has been commented on before. I think TMC was set to "all" so it re-routed for any small delay. I am going to try on "major" and see if that is a bit more sensible.

Otherwise happy after a long wait.

SD4 Pure Tech Auto 5 dr in corris grey, cirrus interior and with Pano roof also 10x8 memory seats, electric mirrors, fog lights, powered tailgate, spare wheel and service plan.
Mark^^ View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark^^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 6:17am
looks lovely, congratulations
April 2013 Fuji White Dynamic SD4 – auto, with Energy interior, privacy glass, front parking aid, surround camera with towing assist, powered tailgate, keyless entry and pano roof.
kojak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Who loves ya baby!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kojak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:15am
Enjoy the ride  SCP...lovely combo.
09-03-2015

Indus Silver Dynamic - Auto

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic