FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Range Rover Evoque Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join. New members please look at the General Message area first.
You MUST post an introduction here and it must be approved to access the rest of the site.
Have a question about ordering? We have a dedicated Order Forum.

Sun glasses holder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
steviegtr52 View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steviegtr52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 9:45am
Agree with above. Trouble is if it isn't fitted we always want it.
2016-66 HSE Dyn Lux. Carpathian. H.U.D.Pan, Tints. in control 10" screen.Gloss black wheels,Black anodized nut & lockers. Ivory leather,Umb.
2017 Multistrada 1200s with toys.
2009 MX5 sport tech
Sponsored Links

AllyC View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 10:55am
Thanks John, will give it a body swerve
Allister
Grumps View Drop Down
Evoque Senior
Evoque Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 8:37pm
Yeah hate the sunglass holder they just rattle when inside it and i have also had my wife put her sunglasses in it and they got stuckAngry.
Fuji white HSE Dynamic with black roof and black pack. Privacy Glass and power tailgate.
Doogi View Drop Down
Evoque Star
Evoque Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doogi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 2:18pm
I bashed the sunglasses holder with my head as I leapt into the car one day over a year ago which knocked it all out of kilter and dislodged the spring etc. Managed to get it back in place but it doesn’t open and close as it should anymore. Never used it anyway so it’s staying that way 😜
Corris Grey, SE Tech, pano roof, privacy, Rev. Camera, 706 alloys.
L18ESK View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L18ESK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 12:54pm
so anyone found a fix for cars not in warranty period ?
MY14 Range Rover Evoque - Dynamic - Santorini Black with full Black Pack - Panoramic Roof - Xenons - 20" Black Dynamic - Memory Seats - Privacy Glass
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic