FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Range Rover Evoque Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join. New members please look at the General Message area first.
You MUST post an introduction here and it must be approved to access the rest of the site.
Have a question about ordering? We have a dedicated Order Forum.

Seat Risers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Evo-king View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evoqueaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evo-king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 1:55pm
I think it goes well with a Spiderman outfit. LOL
3 Dynamics all Santorini Black,Pan Roof, Pimento Sports Seats.
Owned & Loved, Sexy Beast, Captain Sensible & Mr Lucky.
1 Umbrella.
Sponsored Links

Angel View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 9:13pm
evo-king you read my mind i just wondered if the suit was coming out for the occasion LOL
MY16 HSE Dynamic auto,Firenze red, black pano roof, Privacy Glass, cirrus interior, Dynamic Mode, 20 inch wheels, gesture tailgate, InControl Premium, 360 surround camera , keyless entry + few extras
Spiderman View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict
RRS owner Honorary member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 10:08pm
Ek has banned me from photos πŸ˜‚
MY16 Evoque Dynamic HSE Fuji White, Black Contrast Pano Roof, Privacy Glass, 20" 508 Alloys, Power Tailgate - 2 LR Umbrellas
Angel View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Spiderman Spiderman wrote:

Ek has banned me from photos πŸ˜‚

did I miss something?
MY16 HSE Dynamic auto,Firenze red, black pano roof, Privacy Glass, cirrus interior, Dynamic Mode, 20 inch wheels, gesture tailgate, InControl Premium, 360 surround camera , keyless entry + few extras
Evo-king View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evoqueaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evo-king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 12:33pm
No. Just Spiderman humour.
3 Dynamics all Santorini Black,Pan Roof, Pimento Sports Seats.
Owned & Loved, Sexy Beast, Captain Sensible & Mr Lucky.
1 Umbrella.
Angel View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 11:28am
Smile
Spiderman View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 8:29am
Starting to get requests from UK and abroad to manufacture my SEAT RISERS in Stainless Steel ???
A little strange but I do as I'm told.......
Therefore I now have these available from stock now in Stainless Steel - no extra costπŸ˜‚

http://m.ebay.com/itm/162636403342

Or just enter into eBay "Evoque seat risers"

Also available for DISCOVERY SPORT + DEFENDER
MY16 Evoque Dynamic HSE Fuji White, Black Contrast Pano Roof, Privacy Glass, 20" 508 Alloys, Power Tailgate - 2 LR Umbrellas
TheSmoggie View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSmoggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 2:50pm
Hi, I just ordered a set of these yesterday so does that mean they will be the stainless steel ones? Using them for the very annoying non adjustable passenger seat that my wife finds too low. I know should have realised when test driving but we didn't and you can guess whose fault that is.......................
MY14 Pure (Tech) Auto, Orkney Grey with Pano black contrast roof and Privacy Glass.
Spiderman View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 4:40pm
Hi TheSmoggie!
Thanks for your order......
Yes they are packed and ready to go in tomorrow's post.
Yes they will be Stainless Steel if that's ok ???
I changed the listing last week to Stainless......
You know what you will need next......a set for the drivers seat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSmoggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 5:53pm
Thanks Spiderman
Yes am sure stainless steel will be good though not sure what the benefit is over what you had been producing previously.
Had already crossed my mind at the time I was ordering "should I order some for the drivers side too?" Decided will see how these go and decide then. My wife seems to manage ok with the driver seat height even though she is just 5ft but perhaps the extra 30mm could improve her view.
Hoping they are as easy to fit as seems to be the case.
Cheers
Denis "TheSmoggie"

MY14 Pure (Tech) Auto, Orkney Grey with Pano black contrast roof and Privacy Glass.
Maffy View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 5:15pm

Evoque Addict

Thanks (0) Thanks(0)

Quote Maffy Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 21 minutes ago at 2:39pm

WOW! WOW! WOW!
If your thinking of doing it-just do it!!!
Fitting the seat risers has made a HUGE difference, feels like it should from a command driving position, Fantastic.
Such a simple procedure too.
VERY HIGHLY RECCOMENDED
Spiderman View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 5:37pm
Thanks Maffy!

Just an update on these risers from the above posts, they are Stainless Steel and Chem Blacked to blend in nicely with the rails.

Plenty in stock!

Thanks for the feedback-very nice of you.
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSmoggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 6:58pm
Hi Spiderman
These have probably been the best "add on" I could have made to our Evoque. Done both front seats now and the risers make a huge difference particularly for "Mrs Smoggie" πŸ˜„ And they were so easy to fit.
Thanks
TheSmoggie
Maffy View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 8:52pm
Certainly gives the comfort and visibility aspect of driving the Evoque a whole new level of perfection, having been used to my 64 plate Freelander and the high position, getting into the Evoque was a little disappointing seat height wise to be honest and I have done 24,000 miles since new in March-after today it's like I have a new car.
Anyone who is even remotely thinking about this mod MUST order them- I cannot think of a better ADD-ON to be honest.
Spiderman View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 10:37pm
Thanks The Smoggie!
Appreciate your kind comments.

Thanks Maffy!

I've had such a great response. I've sold nearly 200 sets now and exported sets to 23 different countries!

Cheers folks!
Maffy View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 9:46pm
Update,
Drove from Chester to Nottingham and back today in the "New" feel Evoque with my seat risers- what a joyous journey- travel re-invented
confirmed my instant reaction of yesterday- if you do anything to your Evoque do the seat risers-----Marvellous.
Steve D View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:14pm
I sat in the passenger seat on Saturday and it felt like my bum was on the floor. Risers ordered today and paid the extra quid for first class post as I want to fit them on Friday before we go away at the weekend.
Manly Santorini black SD4A Dynamic Lux with beastly ebony leather, brutish shadow chromes and privacy glass. Grrrrr. A real mans Evoque πŸ˜‰
Spiderman View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:27pm
Hi Steve D

That's how I felt when I took them off my Evoque when I handed it back....

Thanks for the order, I posted them first class at lunchtime....hopefully you will get them tomorrow.
Steve D View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 7:55pm
Manly Santorini black SD4A Dynamic Lux with beastly ebony leather, brutish shadow chromes and privacy glass. Grrrrr. A real mans Evoque πŸ˜‰
Maffy View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 8:01pm
My second set (Passenger side) going in on Thursday, then the Missus can see over the dashboard!!!!!
Doogi View Drop Down
Evoque Star
Evoque Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doogi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 2:12pm
Fed up hearing how good these are so going to have to buy some. I will place an order for two sets at the beginning of December Spidey as I’m not home again until then and don’t want the missus saying β€œWhat now?” As they land on the doormat 😎
Corris Grey, SE Tech, pano roof, privacy, Rev. Camera, 706 alloys.
Spiderman View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 2:23pm
Doogi......I hear you......you are frightened of er indoors....I'll let you into a secret.....she will love you to bits when she can see over the bonnet.....πŸ˜‚

Loads in stock - so don't worry - they won't run out this year....πŸ˜‚
Steve D View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Steve D Steve D wrote:

I sat in the passenger seat on Saturday and it felt like my bum was on the floor. Risers ordered today and paid the extra quid for first class post as I want to fit them on Friday before we go away at the weekend.

Arrived and fitted.
Doogi View Drop Down
Evoque Star
Evoque Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doogi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Spiderman Spiderman wrote:

Doogi......I hear you......you are frightened of er indoors....I'll let you into a secret.....she will love you to bits when she can see over the bonnet.....πŸ˜‚

Loads in stock - so don't worry - they won't run out this year....πŸ˜‚

Cheers Spidey, I think we’re all a little bit afraid are we not? πŸ˜‡
Corris Grey, SE Tech, pano roof, privacy, Rev. Camera, 706 alloys.
Spiderman View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 3:13pm
Of your Mrs Doogi? Noooooo......she sounds a lovely lady πŸ˜‚
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic