FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Range Rover Evoque Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join. New members please look at the General Message area first.
You MUST post an introduction here and it must be approved to access the rest of the site.
Have a question about ordering? We have a dedicated Order Forum.

Reliability for MY16-17 only

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: How reliable is yours?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
3 [25.00%]
1 [8.33%]
2 [16.67%]
6 [50.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Gray52 View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gray52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reliability for MY16-17 only
    Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 10:18pm
If anything unusual has happened either good or bad then please comment on your experience.
Sponsored Links

Doogi View Drop Down
Evoque Star
Evoque Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doogi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 7:04am
I think there needs to be a no significant faults column in the poll
Corris Grey, SE Tech, pano roof, privacy, Rev. Camera, 706 alloys.
PhilSkill View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilSkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:17am
I've changed Would you buy Another to No Significant faults, as this fits better with the other options.
MY12 Fuji Manual SD4 Dynamic, with Remote Tailgate Closer Module
Gray52 View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gray52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:36am
That’s great, still on the fence to get one or not. The more I look into this diesel add on rubbish which is not land rovers fault the more I think I’m going to get hassle where as my present 81k 11 year old civic has never let me down once! My mileage is boarderline to get issues or not with the DPF petrol is just to expensive and I look an outlander out, nice to dive but these gave issues to on there forums and the deal said about 20-25 mike range on battery, not the quoted 31! Also bland inside, definitely a congestion/company car to beat the government at there own game. Been offered a cracking deal on a Honda CR-V top of the range auto, which drove very nice, plus Honda don’t need adblue but the hey still have DPF issues, and Honda do not cover that on warranty.
Doogi View Drop Down
Evoque Star
Evoque Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doogi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by PhilSkill PhilSkill wrote:

I've changed Would you buy Another to No Significant faults, as this fits better with the other options.

Thanks Phil, now voted accordingly 👍
Corris Grey, SE Tech, pano roof, privacy, Rev. Camera, 706 alloys.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic