FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Range Rover Evoque Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join. New members please look at the General Message area first.
You MUST post an introduction here and it must be approved to access the rest of the site.
Have a question about ordering? We have a dedicated Order Forum.

New owner from France

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MaxBga View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxBga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New owner from France
    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 9:51am
Hello!

So I just registered to this forum which seems pretty nice. I initially found it by looking for information about my door not unlocking... Small thing compared to the love I have for my RRE.

I've been a pretty big Land Rover fan for the past years, and finally got my Evoque last december !

Mine is a 2013 Dynamic (TD4 150hp), I'm not quite sure that you guys have the same engine range as we do in Europe. But yeah, I love mine. Imma insert some pictures so you guys can see what he looks like (yes, why would I call it a "it"?).

I just changed my lettering to be Glossy Black, but I don't have great pictures with it yet so here's one from february : 

See ya
Sponsored Links

Yoda View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 12:18pm
Welcome Max. Glad you are enjoying your Evoque. You will find this site to be very useful and somewhat entertaining. We love photos so when you have a chance
2018 firenze red with black roof Velar R Dynamic club stickers front and back. Prior to that 2 Evoques
Maffy View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 12:43pm
Hello & Welcome, Where in France are you?
XZ4 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XZ4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 1:37pm
Hi and welcome.   I think the Dynamic only came with the 190Ps engine in the UK in 2013.    
XC90 but only as a stopgap

XZ4 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XZ4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 1:39pm
http://www.evoqueownersclub.co.uk/forum/uploading-photos-using-postimageorg_topic13761.html

MaxBga View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxBga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 1:57pm
Hello guys & many thanks ! 
I'm from Bordeaux in France Smile

Here are some photos !

Before lettering change :

After : 

Still in the process of changing my door lock (some stu*** seller from Ebay sent me the wrong side one..)
CLAYBUSTER View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLAYBUSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 3:26pm
Hi and welcome to Evoque ownership and to this excellent forum.

Your car looks smart and must be your pride and joy!

Happy motoring.
MY16 Dynamic Lux, Loire Blue with loads of extras and I love it!!!
XZ4 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XZ4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 7:02pm
Looks much better with the black lettering Thumbs Up

Tyberius View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyberius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 8:25pm
Love the wheels same as mine
Yoda View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 9:26pm
Yep so much better with the black lettering. Wheels look good but must be a bugger to clean.
2018 firenze red with black roof Velar R Dynamic club stickers front and back. Prior to that 2 Evoques
Tyberius View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyberius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 9:46pm
Yes they are mine are shadow grey on the
inside which helps hide some of the muck
MaxBga View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxBga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Yoda Yoda wrote:

Yep so much better with the black lettering. Wheels look good but must be a bugger to clean.

Yes they are ! I need to clean the car really soon by the way, and it's the most annoying part lol.

I'm so happy I changed the lettering ! I was very skeptical about changing them myself (bought a pack on powerfuluk), but I actually love the quality of the letters. Plus mine were pretty damaged (i dont know why, the car is only 5YO but the paint on them was coming off..).
Canth View Drop Down
Evoque Senior
Evoque Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 6:45am
Hi and welcome Handshake.
The lettering is a definite improvement. I redid mine and also got the from Powerful UK.
L538 Prestige Evoque 190HP 2.2DSL CDPF HP SD4 AUTO 2013 Baltic Blue-Ebony Int
There be Dragons.
Maffy View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 8:03am
Looks great, still wondering where abouts in France you are?
Uncle View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 3:34pm
Hi and welcome Max

Lots of friendly helpful folk on here

Originally posted by MaxBga MaxBga wrote:

Hello guys & many thanks ! 
I'm from Bordeaux in France Smile

Love that region of France we spend many hours sat in traffic around Bordeaux each summer on our way down the N10 to Lesperon for our summer break - Nice looking Evouque btw
Evoque Pure SD4 9 speed auto Kaikora Stone
MaxBga View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxBga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 10:05pm
Hey! You guys are very welcoming, thank you ! 

Yes I live just next to Bordeaux, and traffic is hell here ! I usually have between 1 to 1.5h spend every morning to commute, but it's such a pleasure to do so in an Evoque.. So, no complains ! 

I suppose I have to get approved to be able to access every forum's sections & change my profile picture ?

Thanks !
Evo-king View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evoqueaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evo-king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 7:07pm
You should be up and running now on the forum.
3 Dynamics all Santorini Black,Pan Roof, Pimento Sports Seats.
Owned & Loved, Sexy Beast, Captain Sensible & Mr Lucky.
1 Umbrella.
Evo-king View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evoqueaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evo-king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 7:08pm
We visit Brantome every summer. Friends live there.
3 Dynamics all Santorini Black,Pan Roof, Pimento Sports Seats.
Owned & Loved, Sexy Beast, Captain Sensible & Mr Lucky.
1 Umbrella.
MaxBga View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxBga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 12:00pm
Hello ! Well, that's few hours from where I live !

Actually, I still can't view profils on the forum (wanted to put my profile picture) :(
Doink View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 12:41pm
No one can view profiles, seems to be a glitch in the forum.

To add an avatar picture to your profile click on 'member control panel' in the top left corner just under the evoque logo, then click 'profile' and then scroll down to where you see 'avatar then browse from your files on your device, pictures need to be 64x64
MY16 HSE Dynamic Lux,waitomo grey,ivory/lunar,manual,freeview tv,360 camera,blind spot monitor,traffic sign recognition,driver condition,pano,gesture,park assist,autonomous braking,LED headlights,AHBA
MaxBga View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxBga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 6:58pm
Thank you so much ! Done ;)
2013 Dynamic TD4 Fuji White
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic