FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Range Rover Evoque Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join. New members please look at the General Message area first.
You MUST post an introduction here and it must be approved to access the rest of the site.
Have a question about ordering? We have a dedicated Order Forum.

Moderator Changes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Angel View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 7:31pm
Gav are you saying i talk to much? :P

And just for the record is ways good :P 

Edited by Angel - 20 Oct 2016 at 7:32pm
MY16 HSE Dynamic auto,Firenze red, black pano roof, Privacy Glass, cirrus interior, Dynamic Mode, 20 inch wheels, gesture tailgate, InControl Premium, 360 surround camera , keyless entry + few extras
Sponsored Links

JenM View Drop Down
Evoque User
Evoque User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 10:21am
Congratulations.... and thank you for all the help given and to be given.
Dixie View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 4:43pm
This forum wouldn't happen without you guys doing the mod'ing so a big thanks from me.
MY16 HSE Dynamic auto, Firenze, pano roof, privacy, surround cameras, heated steering wheel, spare tyre.
Thewhiteball View Drop Down
Evoque Senior
Evoque Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thewhiteball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 7:51pm
Many thanks for all your efforts. I have been helped along my way quite a few times in the first six months of ownership by this site and its members. Long may she reign
Corris Grey MY 2016 Manual SE Tech Extra rear tints Panoramic Roof Rubber Mats Club Sticker.

"Where ever it is you are trying to get to in life, when you finally arrive, there you are"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic