FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Range Rover Evoque Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join. New members please look at the General Message area first.
You MUST post an introduction here and it must be approved to access the rest of the site.
Have a question about ordering? We have a dedicated Order Forum.

Moderator Changes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Evo-king View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evoqueaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evo-king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moderator Changes
    Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 9:43pm
I'm pleased to announce that we have two new Moderators in the name of Philskill and Vader.

There may have been 3 of us Mods before, but personal and work committments meant we were pushed to maintain satisfactory cover.

So Sorcerer, kokak and myself are very grateful for the two new Moderators coming on board.

Hopefully, you'll both enjoy your new forum roles.

All the best Guys and thanks. Thumbs Up

3 Dynamics all Santorini Black,Pan Roof, Pimento Sports Seats.
Owned & Loved, Sexy Beast, Captain Sensible & Mr Lucky.
1 Umbrella.
Sponsored Links

PhilSkill View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilSkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 10:00pm
Thanks E-K, hope we can take some pressure off you guys, you've been doing a sterling job!

So everybody, play nice, be helpful, and most of all have fun!
MY12 Fuji Manual SD4 Dynamic, with Remote Tailgate Closer Module
Doogi View Drop Down
Evoque Star
Evoque Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doogi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 10:07pm
Thanks lads, good luck in your new roles🙄
Corris Grey, SE Tech, pano roof, privacy, Rev. Camera, 706 alloys.
XZ4 View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XZ4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 10:20pm
This place seems well run already.  Good luck to the newbies.  
MY16 HSE Dynamic Lux, Auto, Indus Silver with Black leather, Black Design Pack, Black roof, Head up display, InControl pro pack, Privacy Glass, 22" Overfinch Alloys.
CoolBlueWhyte View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoolBlueWhyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 10:21pm

Congrats and thanks for volunteering Philskill and Vader

And a continued and well earned thank you to Evo-king, Sorcerer and Kojak.

A great forum, long may she reign.
Kind Regards
David

Pure Tech Manual TD4 2013, Santorini Black, Style Pack, 19" Style 4, Signature Lights, Panoramic & Roof Rails, Aeroflip, Illuminated Sills, Sports Pedals, 5yr Service, Mats & Flaps
Kron View Drop Down
Evoque Star
Evoque Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 10:31pm
Couldn't think of two better people for the job. Congratulation and thank you for taking it on.
Vader View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 11:08pm
Thanks all. I'll do the best I can. We all have work and family commitments so makes sense to share the load.

Vader
Corris Grey SE Tech 5door 9speed auto with pan roof, privacy, powered tail gate, spare, reverse camera. Lunar with Ivory.1976 Triumph Stag Triumph Daytona 955i.
Uncle View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 11:09pm
Well done guys and thanks to the whole mod team as ever always on the case   
Evoque Pure SD4 9 speed auto Kaikora Stone
Upcode View Drop Down
Evoque Star
Evoque Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Upcode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by CoolBlueWhyte CoolBlueWhyte wrote:

Congrats and thanks for volunteering Philskill and Vader

And a continued and well earned thank you to Evo-king, Sorcerer and Kojak.

A great forum, long may she reign.

+1 Thanks to all!
LR81 View Drop Down
Evoque Senior
Evoque Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LR81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 8:41am
This has site has been a wealth of information for me and made possible by the people that take time out from their own commitments to help us all and look after the forum, so welcome guys and thanks.
MY17 Dynamic auto in Fuji White. Panoramic roof, heated steering wheel, auto tailgate, privacy glass.
Reecey View Drop Down
Evoque Senior
Evoque Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reecey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 9:15am
Originally posted by LR81 LR81 wrote:

This has site has been a wealth of information for me and made possible by the people that take time out from their own commitments to help us all and look after the forum, so welcome guys and thanks.

Could not agree more. Thanks to all.Clap
2016 TD4 SE Tech, Corris Grey, Parking Camera, Mud Guards, Pano Roof, Power Tailgate,Heated Steering Wheel, Privacy Glass. (That's all I could afford)
Uncle View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Evo-king Evo-king wrote:

There may have been 3 of us Mods before, but personal and work committments meant we were pushed to maintain satisfactory cover.

So Sorcerer, kokak and myself are very grateful for the two new Moderators coming on board.

Hopefully, you'll both enjoy your new forum roles.

Just who is this Kokak ????

Gavlenko View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavlenko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 4:05pm
Kokak is the frog princess apparently.....whereas kojak was a singer allegedly - "if a picture paints a thousand words then why can't I paint you"....lol
Previous owner of a 2016MY SE Tech in Corris Grey, 18 inch 706 wheels, lunar/ivory interior - spare wheel (deleted - disco light function - a la the Beast)
Uncle View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 5:39pm
Thanks Stavros    
Evo-king View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evoqueaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evo-king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 8:58pm
Good spot Uncle, my tryping is a trow shush.

I will not edit the original.

I'll leave it as an example of my inefficiency.

3 Dynamics all Santorini Black,Pan Roof, Pimento Sports Seats.
Owned & Loved, Sexy Beast, Captain Sensible & Mr Lucky.
1 Umbrella.
Spiderman View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 11:24pm
Vader and Philskill........... I take my umbrella down to you......
MY16 Evoque Dynamic HSE Fuji White, Black Contrast Pano Roof, Privacy Glass, 20" 508 Alloys, Power Tailgate - 2 LR Umbrellas
Vader View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Spiderman Spiderman wrote:

Vader and Philskill........... I take my umbrella down to you......

So long as it's only your umbrella
Corris Grey SE Tech 5door 9speed auto with pan roof, privacy, powered tail gate, spare, reverse camera. Lunar with Ivory.1976 Triumph Stag Triumph Daytona 955i.
Angel View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 12:17pm
<<<< decides to be good now :) 
MY16 HSE Dynamic auto,Firenze red, black pano roof, Privacy Glass, cirrus interior, Dynamic Mode, 20 inch wheels, gesture tailgate, InControl Premium, 360 surround camera , keyless entry + few extras
Spiderman View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 1:46pm
That won't last long .......
MY16 Evoque Dynamic HSE Fuji White, Black Contrast Pano Roof, Privacy Glass, 20" 508 Alloys, Power Tailgate - 2 LR Umbrellas
Gavlenko View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavlenko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 9:38am
I think that Angel and Spidey should have a competition to see who reaches 5,000 posts first it's a close run thang - naaaa Angel is going to win..............
Previous owner of a 2016MY SE Tech in Corris Grey, 18 inch 706 wheels, lunar/ivory interior - spare wheel (deleted - disco light function - a la the Beast)
Madam Fuji View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madam Fuji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 1:50pm
Great stuff, Vader and Philskil, thanks for volunteering, and thanks as always to all our mods. X
Vader View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 5:41pm
Thank you MF
Mackem View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mackem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 2:14pm
My 2016, Se Tech eD4 manual, 150 BHP, Yulong white, privacy glass, mudflaps - Illuminated tread plates
Mackem View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mackem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 2:16pm
Many thanks to existing, and our new Mods Philskill and Vader
You do great job making this a premium forum for premium cars

My 2016, Se Tech eD4 manual, 150 BHP, Yulong white, privacy glass, mudflaps - Illuminated tread plates
PhilSkill View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilSkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 5:10pm
Thanks everyone!
MY12 Fuji Manual SD4 Dynamic, with Remote Tailgate Closer Module
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic