FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Range Rover Evoque Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join. New members please look at the General Message area first.
You MUST post an introduction here and it must be approved to access the rest of the site.
Have a question about ordering? We have a dedicated Order Forum.

Key less touch locking fault

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vanOrange View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanOrange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Key less touch locking fault
    Posted: 15 May 2018 at 9:50pm
On our 2012 5d Evoque the key less touch locking is failing on 3 of the 4 doors now.
It used to be only the passenger door, but recently the rear doors are failing too. I can only lock it on the drivers door (or the keys obviously).
Does anybody else have this issue (or had)? 
What can it be? 
Don't fancy a trip to the LR where I'm charged just for doing a diagnostic. Surely this has happened before, just need pointing in the right direction and I might just able to fix it myself. 

Cheers
Sponsored Links

Steve D View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 10:29pm
Master reset?
Manly Santorini black SD4A Dynamic Lux with beastly ebony leather, brutish shadow chromes and privacy glass. Grrrrr. A real mans Evoque!
Trapdoor View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 10:03am
Had one of my doors go down on my 2013 Prestige ... it required a new module in the door to fix.

My current car one of my rear doors is much less sensitive to touch locking than the other three but I haven’t been in to have it looked at as I don’t think they will consider it a fault.
Had: 2013 Prestige Auto Lux
Have: MY17 Autobiography in Waitomo Grey with Ivory/Espresso interior, HUD, Adaptive Cruise, Adaptive Dynamics, Dynamic Driveline, Wading, Massage Seats. Delivered 17/09/16
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic