FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Range Rover Evoque Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join. New members please look at the General Message area first.
You MUST post an introduction here and it must be approved to access the rest of the site.
Have a question about ordering? We have a dedicated Order Forum.

Bluetooth Noise on Telephone calls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Evo_Lady View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evo_Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 8:38pm
Alba and Trevs - are you able to say which dealerships are investigating this issue so that I can inform the master
Technician at mine when I go on Friday? Thanks
MY16 Evoque ED4: Indus Silver
Sponsored Links

Trevs View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 3:22pm
Mines in Farnells in Bury, just had a call from the service manager saying they had changed everything as instructed by LR technical, head unit they suspected, rang me from the car said it sounded fine, i said have u used the stop start :) errr hang on.... then stopped and boom re started and back was the noise...oops, gets louder as you accelerate away... ahhh gutted back to the drawing board, it simply shouldn't do it, i'm in a spanking Evoque HSE at the mo its fine with a Meridian system in it calls are perfect.
MY17 SE Tech 6 spd man in Corris Grey, Advanced Park Assist Pack, Privacy Glass, Diamond Cut Alloy's.
Evo_Lady View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evo_Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 10:39pm
Thanks for the update, bet you thought you were sorted when you got the call today!
Will let you know how I get on tomorrow, fingers crossed!
Trevs View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 9:10pm
Any news as yet ?
MY17 SE Tech 6 spd man in Corris Grey, Advanced Park Assist Pack, Privacy Glass, Diamond Cut Alloy's.
Evo_Lady View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evo_Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 9:16am
Morning!
I don't have my car back yet however they have told me that a software update has resolved the sound issue. They are waiting for a coolant hose and adblue pipe due to a split and broken bracket respectively. Hoping to get it back tomorrow so will let you know if the issue has indeed been resolved!! Fingers crossed :-)
Trevs View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 6:51pm
that's the first thing they did with mine software, it obvs didn't cure it, you need them to ring you from your car when driving and activate the stop start whilst your on the call for you to make sure its sorted.
alba View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 9:47pm
Hi Evo_Lady
Sorry, missed your post, mine was in Taggarts, Glasgow South. Still all is good...wiring loom it seems is the fix, volume still has to be at 30 or so to hear the call, but hey, it's working😁!
Trevs View Drop Down
Evoque Groupie
Evoque Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:54pm
OOOk soooo, my Dealership has had word back from LR, it seems this issue is a bit more widespread than they thought, on LR instruction they have give me my car back and LR are working on a fix that will be released on Topix, as soon as a fix is sorted i will be contacted, they are aware of this issue they say at Halewood, i have to admit it did do it on the HSE i had which was also a MY17, so that's as far as i've got, i asked about the wiring loom which Alba had done and my Dealers asked LR to which they said yes it improved a few but not as they would like just have to wait now then.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic