FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Range Rover Evoque Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join. New members please look at the General Message area first.
You MUST post an introduction here and it must be approved to access the rest of the site.
Have a question about ordering? We have a dedicated Order Forum.

Alarm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gary pa28 View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary pa28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alarm
    Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 1:07pm
Hi just a quick question
So I've just cracked the windows open via key fob so it's starts to cool down before leaving for work ,alarm works (loud)
Pleased with that ,is there a way to disable the interior sensors while doing the above but doors still locked ( car on drive )
Via fob or does it have to be done inside

Thanks
Loire blue HSE dynamic,privacy glass ,spare wheel
Sponsored Links

Evo-king View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evoqueaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evo-king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 1:42pm
Short answer is that it is covered in the Owners Manual.

But from memory it can be controlled by the key fob, i.e, 1 click or 2 clicks of the lock button.

Some cars also have the tow button by the overhead light.

Whichever, way round it works as I have occasionally left the dog in the car at the filling station.

3 Dynamics all Santorini Black,Pan Roof, Pimento Sports Seats.
Owned & Loved, Sexy Beast, Captain Sensible & Mr Lucky.
1 Umbrella.
PhilSkill View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilSkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 1:57pm
I believe 1 click only locks and enables outside sensors, 2 clicks and a beep does inside sensors also.
MY12 Fuji Manual SD4 Dynamic, with Remote Tailgate Closer Module
CLAYBUSTER View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLAYBUSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by PhilSkill PhilSkill wrote:

I believe 1 click only locks and enables outside sensors, 2 clicks and a beep does inside sensors also.

Thats the case with mine - one click and I can leave the dog (not wife!!) in the car with the windows open and the car is locked.

Two clicks and the car is alarmed.
MY16 Dynamic Lux, Loire Blue with loads of extras!
Sorcerer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sorcerer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by PhilSkill PhilSkill wrote:

Correct......I used to leave my dog in the Evoque if I nipped into a shop or fuelled up and pressed the remote once.......unless it has changed with the new models. Confused
Now.RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux 9 speed auto Firenze Pano roof.
Previously.RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux manual Firenze. Pano roof.
First-RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 lux auto Santorini black. Pano roof.
johnh View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 9:43pm
Three clicks.........BANG,,,,
MY15 Corris grey,contrastroof,part blackpack,Dynamic Auto,shadow chrome,panoramic roof keyless entry,powered tailgate,spoiler,
Spiderman View Drop Down
Evoque Addict
Evoque Addict
RRS owner Honorary member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by johnh johnh wrote:

Three clicks.........BANG,,,,

MY16 Evoque Dynamic HSE Fuji White, Black Contrast Pano Roof, Privacy Glass, 20" 508 Alloys, Power Tailgate - 2 LR Umbrellas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic